Saturday, June 1, 2013

79 Days of Summer... Starting now!

So, in the weeks leading up to summer vacation, we have been making a list of all the things we wan to do this summer. And while I would like to think my kids are super creative and imaginative and came up with hundreds of great ideas, most of them came from me and Pinterest. Anyway, I want to make it a great summer for them, and since this is the first summer EVER that I get to spend with them, I wanted to try to be like super mom and do great things. My goal is to do at least one activity every day so that we can at least say we did SOMETHING!

This is our family last summer

We are also going to try to get our kids to participate in taking care of the house like washing dishes and doing their own laundry, and teach them to cook a few things. (I admit, I am being SUPER ambitious but, hey, it's worth a shot).

So come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment